The human mind tricks us when ever it can. Here are a few examples.
The phenomenal power of the human mind I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt. NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around. I do not know the origins of the text
All of these pictures are stationary, honest!
6. Parallel or not?
7. Coil of Circle?
Concentrate on the cross in the middle, after a while you will notice that this moving purple dot will turn green!
Look at the cross a bit longer and you‘ll notice that all dots except the green one will disappear.
* Follow the instruction below. *
1) Stare at the 4 little dots on the middle of the picture for 30 seconds *
2) then look at a wall near you *
3) a bright spot will appear *
4) twinkle a few times and you‘ll see a figure *
5) What do you see? Or even WHO do you see?